Current diary dates
- 20 Dec 19 12:00 to 00:00 - END OF TERM - 12 noon
- 3 Jan 20 - END OF SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- 12 Feb 20 - IN SERVICE DAY 6 (school closed to pupils)
- 13 Feb 20 - OCCASIONAL HOLIDAY 1 (school closed to all)
- 14 Feb 20 - OCCASIONAL HOLIDAY 2 (school closed to all)
- 3 Apr 20 - END OF SPRING TERM
- 6 Apr 20 - START OF SPRING HOLIDAYS
- 17 Apr 20 - END OF SPRING HOLIDAYS
- 20 Apr 20 to 09:00 - START OF SUMMER TERM
- 8 May 20 - MAY DAY HOLIDAY (school closed for all)
- 22 May 20 - IN SERVICE DAY 7 (school closed to pupils)
- 1 Jul 20 - END OF SUMMER TERM (12 Noon)
- 17 Aug 20 - IN SERVICE DAY (1 school closed to pupils)
- 18 Aug 20 - IN SERVICE DAY 2 (school closed to pupils)
- 19 Aug 20 - START OF AUTUMN TERM
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.